Thursday, September 22, 2011

Janet Jackson's Ex-Husband, James DeBarge, Credits Michael with Saving His Life

Appearing on "Dr. Drew's Life Changers" James DeBarge, Janet Jackson's first husband and former member of the hit making 80's group, DeBarge, credited Michael Jackson with saving his life in a suicide attempt.

"I was going to jump and everyone was losing it...He was the only one not freaking out," DeBarge said.  "He seemed to be familiar with my pain...He knew I needed someone to talk to, so he was that ear.  We just talked all night and I forgot that I was even on the roof and that I was going to jump."

James appeared alongside his siblings, Bunny and Randy.  They are also the siblings of one of the hottest R&B comebacks in music, El DeBarge.

El - who has been open and honest about his own troubles with drug abuse - re-entered rehab in February 2011 putting a long awaited tour scheduled with singer KEM threatening his 16-year comeback.

~YBW Staff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Admiring the hard work you put into your blog and detailed
information you provide. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old
rehashed material. Wonderful read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my
Google account.

Also visit my webpage; location voiture casablanca