Saturday, June 14, 2008

Transcript from the Restraining Order of Superhead's Boyfriend

"Respondent (Steffans) has been physically abusive, has made threats and has been stalking me." "Several months ago she (Steffans) attempted to attack me in the bedroom. She lunged at me and tried to choke me and had both hands around my neck. She then locked herself inside the bathroom. When she came out she had marked up her own neck, and said, "Yeah muthaf*cka this is going to look really good!" "Respondent (Steffans) has been checking my email and voicemail without authorization.""She (Steffans) has hurt herself before and threatened that she would report me to the authorities on multiple occasions. She has followed me to auditions. She has showed up on the set during filming where I was working. She has broken my property and caused significant damage to my vehicle." "I've (Darius McCray) also witnessed her abuse her soon. I've seen her slap her 10 year old son across the face with such force that her son fell to the ground in tears. She has called him names like monkey and stupid. She has asked him questions like, WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" "When I (Darius) told her I was going to leave her, she (Steffans) pulled out two large chef knives and stood with both of her hands raised towards me. She called her son into the room, and stated, THIS IS MY ACCOMPLICE. HOW MANY PIECES DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE IN MUTHERF*CKER!"

No comments: